Life Is But A Dream Life Is But A Dream

your awesome dude

spidergwen spidergwen

dang.!!

XspoZe - Nocturne XspoZe - Nocturne

much better. nice use of effects for sure. the key is a little of but seems like some solid automation. hell yea

XspoZe - Awakening XspoZe - Awakening

not quite there yet. solid idea for a trap melody. add some more elements like some bass and some other variations to your melody. i wasn't feeling any swing. would like to see future tracks

Smoothest Flow Smoothest Flow

its not quite there on music theory. im guessing your just starting? not bad if so.
i donno take your time work on your theory. gosh some of my first tracks back in 2006 sound like this. i still have them on newgrounds. its cool to watch people grow. i hope you continue to make tracks.

kbenitezlugo13 responds:

You should see some of my later tracks. They're OK.

Born Distorted Born Distorted

nice solid melodys. love the vibe. just not into the stock drums. this track could be really great with some good samples. i love the composition

Next Floor Up Next Floor Up

throw some effects on this track for sure. solid tho i like the swing. simple for sure

boom bap n twap boom bap n twap

whoa dude. dang this is great track. some amazing sounds in there. i can imagin the time it took to line up those half time segments.

piggemz responds:

thx a lot

Calling (Prod. Chris Wheeler) Calling (Prod. Chris Wheeler)

okay. its always good when people actually say something. keep this up for sure

SkyFromD-Squad responds:

thanks, i'll try

SharkBite - It's Over [Swing] SharkBite - It's Over [Swing]

im absolutely in love with the idea of this track. i think some automation on some of your levels may help out the edges of this. i think this has great progression as far as the term "trap" goes you've nailed it. i can't wait to see if this evolves into something more.

TheSharkBite responds:

Thanks! I've kind of left it as it wasn't very popular with some of my school fans, but I'll pad it up a bit!