View Profile gray1

All 355 Audio Reviews

137 w/ Responses

man when i hear your ideas it puts me in a different place. its not generic in the way you had to tone the vocal samples. but the re occurring hey hey hey.... i get that. totally something that you would hear in some new song now days

Zodiax responds:

Exactly! I think the main reason it's used so often too is that it just....works. It's not fancy, it's not hard to implement, but it also adds a certain attitude to it that defines the overall perception of trap.

some great elements and progression. took my mind to a weird place but i feel like some the instruments were off

dang people are cruel.. this is a solid beat

dang your piano is on game. i love the elements. maybe take out some of the high end for that osc bass. sounds a lil too square but overall great track.

great progression. solid track. amazing elements. love the piano

great flow.

great progression, great elements, great composition, but stock instruments can only get you so far.
some eqing would help. the slayer throws it off a lil but thats okay. went a lil of key for somethings could be because of distortion. great use of effects for sure.

what you could do is fake a guitar and just take another instrument and put it into hardcore.
or take the cheap route and buy the rock smith usb to guitar plug and record directly into fl studio

for sampling this could use some work. just sounds off. great concept for sure tho

lol sent me back a lil bit.

i like the idea of this. the kits you went with don't feel like they match. but overall i love the swing so much.

Reddz responds:

Hey brother, thanks for the listen. This is pretty old and i havent listened to this one in a long time, ur right i feel like i could of done better on the hats and i shoulda changed them up too, im glad you liked it tho dont be afraid to check out my newer jams brother XD

zachory hill @gray1