View Profile gray1

All 355 Audio Reviews

137 w/ Responses

check that eq. solid prgression for sure. i feel like these elements could have been mixed in a different way. that slight little bit of way is a nice mood setter. i've listened to this maybe three times now and i'd day make the end your beginning like a nice sway into the mix you know. i love all the ideas in this. its just not hitting the brain right tho

love the idea. id say start dabbling with some reverb and some other effects. just to bring out the shine in your mix you know ;)

dang alright. this is a solid flow

Teqneek responds:

Thank you! Glad to be getting a little feedback; feel free to check out my other thangs up here if you want.

I mean, yeah. That's the whole reason I upload songs. So I guess I'm just being redundant- and at this point wasting both my time typing this out, and yours by reading this. Sorry.

lol i like how everyone just just tags trap. just like TRAP BEAT right here. this is good tho for sure some good elements in there. like that sound effect at the end. keep it up and you'll get that trap sound

great composition. some build would be nice. "trap" places emphasis on the emptiness of the whole picture. like the rising and falling of "EDM," but with a hip hop swing. so think of 3/4 but with a standard 18 bar build 16 bar drop.

coo.

check your eq. love your ideas for sure tho. id say take out some of that high end on your track.

nah man :(... good joke beat.. i hope your just playin around.

i love this kind of abstract hiphop. if someone had some colorful lyrics it would spice up this beat for sure.

AnubisInc responds:

Thank you for showing support!

this is a solid beat for sure. i find your panning a little weird. great guitar in there wondering what you may have used. in the future try taking the velocity out of your low octave piano progression and add a bass boost.

zachory hill @gray1